Monday, August 11, 2008

Pain Killer

Another boring day in Singapore.. and I am really tired of living here, wish can escape somewhere else. Singapore is the most boring country i've ever lived in, well it's a safe and da clean but it's really boring, nothing to discover.. every place almost looks da same.. HDB flat.. condo.. shopping centre.. factory.. small university with no campus life at all..

I really miss my hometown and my old university, i miss the campus life, i miss all da people there. I still wonder until today, why cant i adapt myself with the lifestyle here, why is it so hard to make fren with people in this country... while it took so fast for me to adapt with lifestyle in Malaysia last time. Jus really tired... I jus hope I can finish this course as fast as I can, and look for job or maybe continue for further study in other countr

Again my mind cant stop thinking about her now, wat is she doing now, how is her job. I miss her, and loving her is just like a pain.. a psychological sensation dat human nerve can adapt or ignore when they got used wit it. When the pain is too strong, people will find a pain killer to supress this feeling, some people feel fine after a while, some become addicted to da pain killer. For me... I choose to be addicted, and she is my pain killer... which i cant find in any pharmacist. Miss you...

3 comments:

Diska Dewi said...

Singapore is the most boring country?????? Have u been in perth before???? I think perth is worst than Singapore ! hahahaha.... I miss Singapore....

Its an insane city !!!! need to get out from here! :(

grassonleaf said...

ooo, singapore is even worse than semenyih???

Arrr, there must be a dead place

~ stivo ~ said...

HAHAHA.. yeah.. worse than semenyih.. maybe coz semenyih still got a lot of fun and campus life there.. not like here.. DEAD